umie atiqah razak

Friday 25 May 2012

sister.. :)

sis...
i am so lucky to have you as my sister,,
cause you are a part of my life,,
you are always there when i need you,,
you are always encourage me,,
to make me smile and to make me lough..

sis..
i don't know how to explain,,
and how to tell you the truth,,
but what i know is I LOVE YOU so much,,
so much that nothing can be compared with my love to you..

sis...
i am so scared to love you,,
and separated from you,,
cause i can't imagine living without you..

sis...
from the bottom of my heart,,
love is dedicated to you,,
cause you are the most wonderful sister,,
that anyone can dream of,,
and i want everybody to know,,
that you are the greaters sister in the world..

~ kalau ada hari kakak,confirm aku baca sajak nie..hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...